Our fully renovated guesthouse features a 400 square foot master bedroom with a private deck, large country kitchen, large bathroom including laundry facilities, and large screened porch. The guesthouse accommodates up to 6 adults and 2 children and is available for 7 night rentals in July and August and 4 night minimum for other months.
Our 1300 sq. ft. guesthouse is located on the property away from our other cottages. Sleeping up to eight, (6 adults and 2 children), makes it an ideal vacation accommodation for a family or two couples sharing a PEI vacation experience.
The following is a list of the Guesthouse features.
- Large country kitchen with fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher and all utensils, dishes and small appliances.
- Large master bedroom with king bed, large walk-in closet, TV and patio doors leading to a private deck facing the woods.
- Outside the master bedroom there is a small 3rd bedroom with bunk beds for children or young teens.
- Second bedroom has a queen bed.
- Living room has a queen hide-a-bed.
- New mattresses and pillows 2014.
- Washer and dryer.
- Wireless High Speed Internet.
- Located away from the other cottages giving more privacy.
- Satellite, 42″ flat screen TV and DVD in living room and 32″ flat screen TV in Master Bedroom.
- Telephone available with limited free long distance in Canada and US.
- Enclosed deck off the kitchen with / patio doors that can be opened to provide a nice breeze. The deck has a table and chairs to enjoy a meal or happy hour in the fresh air.
- No Smoking in the home. (Smoking is permitted on the open deck only.)
- Pets are not permitted.
- Rented weekly July & August, but will rent for 4 night minimum at other times, please call for information. Rate is based on 1 to 4 people. Check the rates page for details
Large 400 square foot master bedroom is newly furnished with a comfortable King Bed, end tables bedside lamps, Large dresser, love seat and coffee table.
The bedroom is equipped with a 32 inch flat screen TV with satellite service and DVD player. Large ceiling fan keeps you cool at night.
A large walk-in closet provides more drawers and hanging space for you personal items and room to store your suitcases.
Patio doors from the bedroom leads to a large private deck facing the woods. Barbque and deck table with chairs provided on the deck.
Large fully equipped kitchen with glass top stove, full size fridge with freezer, dishwasher and over range microwave. Large country kitchen with 6 chairs. Extra chairs are available.
Living room has a queen sofa bed, two tub chairs and large window facing south. There is a wood burning stove in the corner. Great in the fall or long term renting over the winter.
Queen teak bedroom set with full dresser and bedside tables. Closet with full length mirror doors
Bathroom / Laundry Room
The guesthouse has a large bathroom with full tub and shower. Bathroom also has a washer and dryer for guest use.